Osborne Park Hospital Radiology offers a comprehensive imaging service to people living within the Osborne Park Hospital catchment area.
We are the first metropolitan WA health site to provide electronic delivery of radiology reports. This means referrers will be able to access reports immediately via HealthLink after report validation by a radiologist.
Features of the service include:
- Bulk billing for all Medicare-eligible patients
- A full-time Consultant Radiologist
- State of the art Philips 64-slice CT Scanner
- New IU22 Ultrasound machines
- New Digital General X-ray Units
- Digital dental imaging unit
- All digital imaging and connection to the WA Health Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Specialist Women’s Imaging services including Mammography and Ultrasound Imaging
- Interventional procedures including Ultrasound & CT guided joint injections, nerve root sleeve injections and knee arthrograms performed by subspecialist radiologists
GP referral is required to access this service.
For information regarding your examination please refer to these websites: